[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned updated July 26

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:40:50 -0400

Hi all,

Good Heavens, what more do you want, a million dollars?   The man's doing a
daily list, it has all the books except for the NIMAC ones.  What is wrong with
your ctrl-f key, eh?   This is why some volunteers quit volunteering.  Sheesh!

Oh, I'm not saying we should be grateful because we're blind, I never advocate
that kind of attitude, but folks, you have to consider what is going on here
and how much work the man is already putting in.  Set that against what you
think you need.  then ask yourself if you want that or if you need that.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT