[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned updated July 26

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:20:35 EDT

As for myself, it makes little difference who is scanning a book just as
long as I know that it is being scanned.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

Hmmm. It sounds from this, Melissa, as if you're happy with the
being-scanned list arranged as it is--or do you mean you'd like the books
listed under
the
scanner's name, in sections.

I started revising the list to eliminate duplications, but the list is way
longer than I realized and rearranging it will take way more time than I
expected.
It occurred to me that  if a would-be scanner does a search on the list for
a title or author he/she  wants to scan he/she will find it, as well as the

name of the scanner, in case he/she likes to proofread books scanned by a
particular person That being the case, I'm wondering if it's really necessary
to re-arrange the list greatly,though I  might change some of he headings
before the Volunteer section.. I might better spend my time proofreading or
providing
garbled pages

What do you all think?

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

block quote

Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)