[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 9/13/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:50:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'll add to that, and thanks for all the wonderful books you all are scanning.
There are so many, and such a variety. Wonderful books. One could spend a
lifetime proofing them I haven't counted,but I did a print preview for the fun
of it, and there are 22  mostly single-spaced pages

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: