[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 2/8/10

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:04:10 -0500

Hi, Cindy.
I found all of the books in the young adult Wolfwalker series by Tara K. Harper
except for Ghost Wolf which is the last one.
Can you please add it to the wishlist?  It isn't on Amazon or Paperbackswap.
I'm sending the following books to Bookshare:
Wolfsbane by Tara K. Harper
Wolf in Night by Tara K. Harper
The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter, will be proofed by Maithe
The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter will be proofed by Maithe