[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 1/19/10

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:09:55 -0500

Please take my name from the following, I have no idea how they got there.
A New Home, Who'll Follow, by Caroline Kirkland and Sandra Zagarell (ready for proofing will be scanned by Amber W.

Call  Waiting by R.L. Stine is being scanned by Amber W

Illuminated (August Adams Series #1),by Matt Bronleewe will be scanned by Amber W..

I will not be scanning:

Child of Awe by Kathryn Lynn Davis will be scanned by Amber W

Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Philips will be scanned by Amber W.

these are already in collection:

My Immortal Protector by Jen Holling will be scanned by Amber W

The Creation of Feminist Consciousness: From the Middle Ages to Eighteen-Seventy by by Gerda Lerner will be scanned by Amber W.

The Well-Read Witch, by Carl McColman , scanned by Amber W.

Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4790 (20100120) __________

http://www.eset.com