[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:06:32 -0500

It went up today.
        I have a question regarding headers.  In a lot of non-fiction
books, the chapter titles (and sometime sub-chatper titles) are prined
on the left-hand page.  Should all of these be deleted?  I am about to
start scanning "Audition" by Barbara Walters; the book is over 800 pages
in length.
        Also, books published by Oxford University Press have headers
which are centered on the right-hand side of the page; this means
irregular spacing, which is not consistent from page-to-page because of
the software.  What do we do about this?
                        RKP

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or
attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system
and destroy any copies.

>>> Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> 6/21/2009 8:41 PM >>>

Thanks for letting us know.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List