[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned l ist updated 9/8/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked Amazon again and I'm wrong. The only book is Don't call me Katie
Rose. My eye must had picked up the Katie Rose from the tline just below. but
where did I get the idea they were books one and two in a series. Mind playing
tricks I guess

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: