[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned and Wish Lists updated 2/22/10

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:27:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Robert.
I checked both Amazon and fantastic fictions so I could add the series.
Apparently The Cowboy is #1 of a new trilogy, Sisters of the Lone Star, as well
as book #1 of  the Bitter Creek series. However, FF shows Shattered as book #8
of that series and A Stranger's Game as book #7.

I seem to remember someone asking fr the Bitter Creek series. I did a
computer-wide search for it but haven't found it yet. However, when I check the
old wish lists I'll move the tiles to the  new  one and will note that you're
scanning The Cowboy and whichever other one you're going to do. on the  new
wish list. Meanwhile I'm adding that you're scanning The Cowboy to the
being-scanned list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: