[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being scanned list updated Friday, May 8

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:52:08 EDT

Speaking only for myself, I do not check this list every day, only when I
need to. I usually do read the first part of it to see if you have anything
else to say like you did this time, but I then usually just delete it.
Because you are posting something else every day, when I do need to check this
list, I can just use the link in your signature and to stop posting the list
every day would cut down on the mail.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

Since this list as well as the Wish List as available as a wiki somewhere
on the bookshare site do you want me to continue to post it here? It's no
trouble
at all, but I don't want to clutter up your emaill if it's unnecessary.

THESE BOOKS ARE BEING OR WILL BE SCANNED.

Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)