[bksvol-discuss] Re: books without page breaks

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:29:53 -0500

It says on the volunteer home page that Bookshare will no longer accept
books without  page breaks,, so I take that to mean that if we can't fix
them we reject them.  I am rejecting the book I was validating because it
has neither page breaks nor page numbers.  It is meant as a replacement for
a submission already in the collection from that ever-present "a
bookshare.org volunteer".  So I will let Gustavo decide what to do.  Two
validators have worked on it before me so that doesn't look very promising.
:-)

Sue S.