[bksvol-discuss] Re: books with the same titles

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:20:14 -0800

Hi, I know what you mean. Titles don't have to be copyrighted, but this
gives the computer merry fits when you are downloading a file with the exact
same title. Maybe what you have to do is use the book title, then add the
author's initials to differentiate it from other same-title books. Regards,
Kim.

  _____