[bksvol-discuss] books with the same titles

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:09:46 -0800

Well, I just had my own twilight zone experience with a book title. I was checking the newest romance books and came face to face with one called Long Time Coming. My heart skipped a beat and I didn't know if I wanted to see who the author was or not. Thank goodness it was Sandra Brown. I'm just getting a book ready to submit by Rochelle Alers called Long Time Coming. I was careful to check the being scanned list and the out-sourcers list before choosing my latest books. I was temporarily shocked to see my title already in the collection. Sometimes I wish book titles were as carefully monitored for duplicates as business names. (smile)

Denise

At 01:37 PM 11/18/2009, you wrote:
Hi, all, I'm still on vacation setting so can't receive list email, but I'd like to see Little Eddie by Carolyn Haywood added to the bookshare collection. Yes, I proofread books and have recently donated several so I do have a right to ask for books on the wish list. I say this because when I first joined this list, somebody said I was requesting a lot of books and was I going to do anything like validating to help add books to the collection, and the answer is yes, I definitely plan to do what I can. Thanks and have a blessed day.