[bksvol-discuss] Re: books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 06:21:05 -0400

People who are considering becoming bookshare members permanently and get that introductory period for downloads when they sign up with k1000 are going to be exposed to these less than excellent books. I know folks are concerned about these less than excellent quality books because non-bookshare people have spoken to me about it at conventions and do not renew subscriptions when encountering a lot of errors. If bookshare is interested in quantity then approving them makes sense. To me, it makes no sense to be interested in quantity and have this lower rated material in the collection.

E.