[bksvol-discuss] Re: books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:35:24 -0400

The amusing thing about mine, where that there were no dialects, and they
were nonfiction books!

for children and young adults no less... so I don't know where to go
through.

I put in the comments that they had been read through, blank pages were
pictures and the like.  I always leave comments.

But still got a Good rating.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx