[bksvol-discuss] Re: books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

I think that's a good idea. I think maybe not all
volunteers realize the value of identification and
just are afraid of getting too much mail or spam or
losing privacy. I felt that way at the beginning, and
so did someone else on the list, I don't remember who.
It was after some discussion here that I realized why
identification was necessary and I changed my profile.
Perhaps in the next newsletter that goes out to
everyone, or somewhere in the instructions that go out
to volunteers strong encouragement to allow
identification and an explanation of the need for it
can be given.

Cindy