[bksvol-discuss] books to validate

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:28:55 -0500

Hello,
I submitted a lot of books I have scanned over the past few weeks.
I validated them and it looks like that is the only reason they are back in step one.
If someone wants to validate some easy books go for it.

The authors are
Ted Dekker
Bill Myers
Debra White Smith
Lynn Cote
Tim LaHaye, Bob Phillips
Terri Blackstock
Bill Bright, Ted Dekker
Tim Downs
Randall Arthur

I didn't know there was such a problem if it was done correctly validating books I had scanned.
I have done it off and on during the past year thinking it was helping add books to the library.
I have read a lot of these but not all of them but know they are complete scans of the entire book from front to back covers.

I had extra time this past week and was just trying to help build the collection but I guess all the time and efforts I put into that were in vain since they are back on the down load validate page.

I wasn't aware that we were not suppose to self validate at all I just thought it was suggested not a law.

I know now.
and will be very careful what I do volunteer wise from now on.

Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Checked by AVG Free Edition.