[bksvol-discuss] Re: books to scan

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:31:03 -0600

Which books are they? I remember one, by Israel Rigardi, that I longed to read but never could, but now the title escapes me.

And, if you can't send them to Bookshare, contact me off list if you want them scanned. I'm notoriously slow, so this is not your best option, but if you can't find another way, let me know.

Lora