[bksvol-discuss] Re: books to be rejected

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:07:18 -0500

There is nothing wrong with Archaeology of the Land of the Bible as far as I know. I uploaded it as acceptable and it got caught in one of the copyright discussions. Seems complete to me. Also seems to be in good shape as I remember and interesting too.

Transit seemed interesting too though I think I was too busy to work on it.