[bksvol-discuss] Re: books to be rejected

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:47:35 -0800 (PST)

I have that already. It's on my list. If that's the
only problem and it's interesting,  it sould be fun.
At the moment I'm plowing through Ray Charles, the Man
and the Music, which is long. There aren't many
errors, and just when I think maybe I'll just
spell-check and not read, I come across a scanno that
wouldn't othewise be caught (I can't remember one
recent one exactly but instead of an innocent word it
was an obscene word) or a broken sentence. I find the
personal stuff interesting but the details of his tour
stops and records I find boring, although I've found a
new meaning of chart-making.)

Cindy