[bksvol-discuss] books that could use a rescan

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:30:50 -0800 (PST)

I asked my friend which books she has read from
bookshare lately that could use a rescan. This is what
she said:

Jamie,
Final Target by Iris Johansen is a very crappy scanned
book.

Wolves of the Calla (Dark Tower Book 5) by Stephen
King is pretty bad too. And it's got the bad page
numbers and section headers that interfere with your
reading.

Green River Running Red by Ann Rule is nicely scanned
except for the bad page numbers. Her name appears on
every page and it's so annoying to have to keep
reading that.

That's all I can think of off hand.

Jamie in Michigan