[bksvol-discuss] books that Valerie just bought

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Cindy R'" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 02:05:54 -0500

Cindy,

Here are the titles with the authors of the first 20 books on the list from
one Valerie was a very bad girl.

Seize the Fire: Heroism, Duty and the Battle of Trafalgar -- Adam Nicolson
Horace and Morris Say Cheese (Which Makes Dolores Sneeze!) -- James Howe and
Amy Walrod
Hurry! Hurry! -- Eve Bunting
10 Things I Can Do to Help My World -- Melanie Walsh
I Will Hold You 'Til You Sleep -- Linda Zuckerman
It's Happy Bunny: The Good, The Bad, And The Bunny  -- Jim Benton
Just a Little Bit -- Ann Tompart
Legend of the Curse of the Bambino  -- Dan Shaughnessy
Letters from a Desperate Dog -- Eileen Christelow
Little Boy -- Alison McGhee

Little Rabbit and the Night Mare -- Kate Klise
Littlest Pet Shop: Littlest Book Of Love & Friendship -- Danielle Denega
Love Song for a Baby -- Marion Dane Bauer
Mahalia Mouse Goes to College: Book and CD -- John Lithgow and Igor
Oleynikov
A You're Adorable -- Buddy Kaye, Fred Wise, Sidney Lippman, and Martha
Alexander
Mama and Little Joe -- Angela McAllister
Matthew A.B.C. -- Peter Catalanotto
Me With You -- Kristy Dempsey
Michael's Golden Rules -- Dolores Jordan
A+ Custodian -- Louise Borden

-- Doug