[bksvol-discuss] Re: books that I did not scan

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:03:41 -0400

I like Judith Tarr. I am patient though. By the way, she also wrote a novel called Throne of Issis who was good though I admit not excellent except in spots. (I also admit I cannot write better than she can so perhaps might want to be less judgmental grin.)

E. who is still working on your Rasputin books, and on some others you submitted.