[bksvol-discuss] books that I did not scan

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:58:55 -0400

I checked out a whole slew of books from the library, but because of lack of
time or lack of interest, I am taking the following back to the library.  If
you want me to scan them, or if you scan any of these, let me know.  I am not
opposed to scanning them, but you might have to give me a few weeks.
Love is eternal; a novel about Mary Todd Lincoln and Abraham Lincoln by Irving
Stone Note: I have An Autobiography of Love about John and Abigail Adams on
inner-library loan so will definitely be scanning that one.
The book thief / by Markus Zusak.
 I would really like to read this one but I think it might have to be cut
apart, I had binding issues.
Red earth and pouring rain : a novel / Vikram Chandra.

Kingdom of the grail / Judith Tarr.
Rite of conquest / Judith Tarr.

The African dream : the diaries of the revolutionary war in the Congo / Ernesto
"Che" Guevara
Moondust by Andrew Smith: I think this one needs to be cut apart.
Amber

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx