[bksvol-discuss] Re: books sitting on download list since last winter

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 02:24:24 -0500

Hi Cindy.

I would, but seeing as I don't have a scanner I don't think ark and kes format books are accessible to me. I use MS Word to do my reading of books, and I don't think it can access anything other than doc and rtf, and .txt is accessible with Word Pad or Notepad, so I've been concentrating on those formats.

MissWings

At 01:55 AM 6/10/2007, Grandma Cindy wrote:

Misswings,

The books we're talking about don't need to be
scanned, they need to be validated. Some sound pretty
dull to me, but some sound interesting. Go to the
download list and scroll all the way to the bottom.
Maybe you'd be interested in validating one of the Ark
or kes books.

Cindy