[bksvol-discuss] Re: books returned to download list

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:40:06 -0500

I've also had validated books returned to the download list. I read the comments and have always been able to correct the problem and so didn't waste my time. Most of my issues have been due to incomplete titles and there are times that it's not obvious that something is missing. I've noticed that submitters don't always put in the entire title. And in one occasion, I had to use the isbn to find the complete title.

So I agree with Kelly, read the comments and if it doesn't make sense, write the admin.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>