[bksvol-discuss] books rated poor on step 1

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:26:53 -0400

There have been a lot of new submits to step 1 lately including many romances. Unfortunately some of them are rated poor as ends of lines are cut off in many places. I have rejected a couple where many many words are missing.

Given the stricter limit on books allowed out at one time I do not have time to go through many of the poor quality books at present to judge what individual issues may be leading to a poor rating.

Just an observation and hope that poor quality books migrate off step 1 as quickly as can be to either validation queue or rejection queue.

E.