[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on the checkout list

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:22:06 -0500

I know that is my fault because I've had to do a lot of  do overs I should have
waited until they were rejected and then did them over but I thought I was
helping by putting hopefully a better copy up but  perhaps I was not until I
find out what has happened to a book I shouldn't do this but I had found out
some settings were wrong so attempted to correct that by making another  copy
I'll stop that unless I'm told to do it over I thought I was making easier
scans better scans but it confused everything sorry.