[bksvol-discuss] books on the checkout list

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:34:27 -0400

Hi all,

I've noticed that there may be duplicates on the check out list. There are
several instances where a book has been placed there and then closer to the top
of the list you'll see a disclamour like better copy or attention, and then the
title of the book. My concern is that either one might be checked out and then
another volunteer may pick up the same bok not realizing another copy has
already been checked out. Are we suppose to take care of house cleaning like
this, or do we leave them alone? And if we are to take care of this, do we just
reject the copy that does not say it is a better copy, etc?

Thanks,
Lori