[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on step 1 ten months old or older

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:40:47 -0500 (CDT)

As a newby who has his hands full with just validating, but rather enjoys
it, I'd say a buc for validation, and two bucks for scanning would be
about right.

It's not the money of course, it's the credits, or Bookshare Bucks.
There's a big difference betwenvalidating fifty vs. a hundred books.

Lastly, please don't take these typos as a sample of my validating
philosophy or methods, but the backspace on this Web mail is weird again.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or