[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on step 1 for a year or longer

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 00:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe I didn't copy the URL correctly. John's post
said the following:

On the step 1 download page, we fixed the list of
books presented to volunteers for download to be
sorted in descending order by last modified date.

So I guess that means the download list is the place
to go to, and the "oldest" books, i.e., the ones that
have been on the list the longest, will be at the
bottom.