[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on step 1 for a year or longer

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:17:31 -0400

I downloaded Picturing Texts from step 1. The file unzipped to reveal a file which is an .exe and cannot be opened with anything I have discovered. Therefore I rejected it. Given this experience and the fact that I recently rejected another book which was on step 1 for ages and was in terrible shape, I suggest somebody may want to check out old books and work on them to get them off step 1 one way or another.

E.
At 09:06 PM 5/12/2007, you wrote:
HI Cindy,

Just tried this link and it doesn't appear to work:(

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx