[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on step 1 for a year or longer

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

I couldn't get the link for the step 1 list sorted by
oldest first to work.

But only 5 books out of the 333 on step 1 have been on
step 1 for a year or longer:

33063   Managing Local Government Finance: cases in
decision making International City/County Management
Association     KES     Good

33884   Blanche on the Lam      Barbara Neely   ARK     Excellent

34854   Working in America: Continuity, Conflict, and
Change  Amy S. Wharton  RTF     Excellent

36548   Firebird        Mark Doty       ARK     Excellent

36681   The Compleat Meadmaker  Ken Schramm     ARK     Good

These ones have been on step 1 for almost 1 year:

37215   The Divine Conspiracy   Dallas Willard  ARK
Excellent

37302   Picturing texts Lester Faigley  KES     Good

37382   Surprise me     Terry Esau      ARK     Excellent

37821   Pigs Eat Wolves: Going into Partnership with
Your Dark Side  Charles Bates   ARK     Fair

37897   Say Jesus And Come To Me        Ann Allen Shockley      RTF
Fair

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Ceremony in Death - J.D. Robb
  Get a great deal with unlimited local + long distance with Charter Digital
Voice