[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on gymnastics

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:24:15 -0800 (PST)

Do you want fiction or nonfiction, and for what age group? There is a wonderful
series for youngsters byNoel Streatfeild --part of what's called the Shoe
series. I think a lot of them are in the collection.
To see what's in the collection you should use Advanced search and try putting
the word gymnastics or ballet or figure skating in the title space. I found a
lot of books with those words in the title, some fiction and some nonfiction.
You cannarrow your search but checking nonfiction in the  filter by category
area.

If you do want to scan something, I suggest you check amazon.com or B&N or
google for books on those subjects and then  check by doing an advanced search
by title on the bookshare to see whether or not the book is already in the
collection.
HTH
Cindy