[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on grants and non-profits

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:18:57 -0500

These books would be helpful to me as well.  Thanks!

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
Toll-Free: (866)366-0629
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip? Jana's new on-line travel agency, JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares, hotels, last-minute getaways, and more! For all of your travel needs, visit http://jjm.worldventures.biz. While you're there, find out how you, too, can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures! Jana is happy to answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same time. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>