[bksvol-discuss] books on Benazir Bhutto or Pakistan

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:49:37 -0500

As I have a feeling this topic will be discussed a lot in the next year or so,
I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of some books on
the subject matter.  If anyone plans on scanning any relevant information,
please let me know and I will try to edit as best as I can and help with the
collection as well.
Cheers.
Amber
Book blog: