[bksvol-discuss] Re: books of less than excellent quality

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 23:22:47 -0400

I wonder how many other people have that crazy obsession? <grin> I can
relate! I don't borrow or buy any books I get from Bookshare but that's only
because we can't afford to buy them and I don't have access to a library.
Otherwise, I probably would, too! <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info