[bksvol-discuss] Re: books of less than excellent quality

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:41:47 -0400

And you know, at least with a lot of the books I've read in this category,
that's exactly what the problem is...lots of cut off words. Sometimes,
things are run together or just common scannos, and I can figure that out,
but lots of cut off words will turn me off from a book quicker than
anything. I hate not knowing what I'm missing! <smile> Take care.
--
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Clear, 77F°(25C°) Wind:S (190°)
at 5mph (4KT)