[bksvol-discuss] books my Daniel Abaraham

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:24:10 -0400

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to scan the long price quartette by
Danile Abaraham. the first book A summer in Shadow is already on bookshare,
however the others are not. IF anyone is wiling to scan them, email me and i
will give you  the list of the rest of the  books in the series. Kristina ws
unable to obtain them from her library since they didn't have them so i thought
to ask here.    To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to