[bksvol-discuss] Re: books going poof!

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:51:20 -0500 (EST)

Tiff

It looks as if BookShare did a system restore which rooled back things to
some point prior to Monday night.
Hopefully, no submissions or validations fell into the ether because of
this; and it appears that the "new books" list is in tact.
What caught my attention to this rollback was that, on Monday night, I had
received 3 new validation credits which disappeared this morning.
I can only assume that this is the result of the same thing that happened
to your step 2 listings.
Hopefully, whatever the problem the system had yesterday has been cured by
this rollback and that nothing was lost in this process.