[bksvol-discuss] Re: books found on other services

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:49:41 -0500

I have Odd John and Sirius, an Last and First men and Starmaker.
I may Not get to them immediately since I have 2 books I'm finishing up.  I'm
working on Forgotten Men which needs its footnotes checked and properly set up
and Power to the People which needs a Name check (475 names currently).
My guess is that I could get to it in the middle of December.  The books are
old and have been very slightly water damaged.  If they won't scan worth a damn
I'll let you know tomorrow.  Hope this helps.
.PS NLS did have two books on tape.