[bksvol-discuss] Re: books for Gwen

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

Yes--I forgot about Little Women and the whole series of books Alcott wrote.. I
especially liked Jack and Jill and (I forget the one that had Rose in the title.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 6:47
          PM

          Dear Gwen,
          Some historical fiction, biographies, or
          classic authors like Jane Austen and Charles Dickens are fine
          too. I don't like books with explicit descriptions of sex either. I
do
          like romance but not as the central plot or theme of a book. It is a
          matter of personal preference and what you can tolerate. If I think a
          book is worth reading, I will fast forward or skip past parts that
          make me uncomfortable. If you enjoy reading other genres and
          subjectss, you shouldn't need to limit yourself to childrens' and
          religious books. I am not criticizing those at all since I have read
          many good books in those subjects; however, Bookshare has a vast
          collection that is constantly updating so there should be something
          absorb your interest and reading pleasure. I hope that I have not
          offended you in any way.

          Chanelle

            -----
            [bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

            So for me I'll stick in the religion
            and spirituality or children's and I should be relatively fine
            thanks.

              -----