[bksvol-discuss] books for Gwen

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

You're right about Jane Austen books I myself don't care for Dickens' books,
except   ATale of Two Cities and The Christmass Carol, because I find them too
sad.  I don't like reading about poverty and the mistreatment of children--or
of anyone, for that matter. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: