[bksvol-discuss] Re: books by Francine Rivers

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:01:40 -0600

Hi Ellen,

Yes, I scanned that one as well as The Scribe, which is already in the
collection. I am glad you enjoyed The Prince!

Redeeming Love is another good book that Francine Rivers has written. I
attempted to scan that one a while back, but at the time, my scanner went on
strike and refused to work properly. LOL. So if you ever feel in the mood to
scan a largish book, I would proof that one as well.

-Alyssa