[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being scanned list is now wrong

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:21:53 -0400

Hi,

I was looking at your posted mailing list list first.  Then I looked at the
wikki list and saw the differences.  The wikki is definitely wrong.

Maybe I should just depend onh your mailed list huh? )

        From: Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [bksvol-discuss] books being scanned list is now wrong
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:04 PM

        Hi,

        I looked at it and it now has many books missing that were there before.

        In my case, Noel Romey and I were going to be scanning the Work and the
Glory series by Gerald N. Lundt.  The list now only shows that I will scan the
9th book in the series.  It does not show Noel scanning any of them.

        I have been trying to contact Noel to let him know that I have
Finereader 9 and it is scanning the paper back books in this series so I was
going to offer to scan all of them.  I haven't heard from him yet though.

        If you need me to get the full list of the books in this series so they
can be placed back on the list I can do that.

        thanks.

GIF image