[bksvol-discuss] books being scanned list is now wrong

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:04:56 -0400

Hi,

I looked at it and it now has many books missing that were there before.

In my case, Noel Romey and I were going to be scanning the Work and the Glory
series by Gerald N. Lundt.  The list now only shows that I will scan the 9th
book in the series.  It does not show Noel scanning any of them.

I have been trying to contact Noel to let him know that I have Finereader 9 and
it is scanning the paper back books in this series so I was going to offer to
scan all of them.  I haven't heard from him yet though.

If you need me to get the full list of the books in this series so they can be
placed back on the list I can do that.

thanks.