[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being edited

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:16:29 -0400

I think we need to be careful. Under no circumstances are we to edit the books we scan or validate. That would break copyright. We only reproduce, as closely as humanly possible. We can't (or shouldn't) even correct spelling errors, if they're in the print text.

I'm only speaking up in case any publishers should see these posts.

Mickey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>