[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being edited

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:36:12 -0500

Hello Monica and Cindy.  Thanks both of you for your notes.  Actually, being
blind myself, I would prefer that a sighted person vallidate the book which
is why I am not going to ask for it to be realeased.  Thanks so much for
your quick respnse.  Actually, i have other books I need to read so no
hurrys on that one but I know that others here want to read it as well.
Have an awesome day.

Monica Svopa