[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being edited

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, Monica, it's Princess--feminine--Within. And
I'm doing it, upon request, because there were
problems, but if you want to do it I'll happily
release it. I've requested the book, so I can provide
any missing pages or garbled pages or answer any
questions you might have.

Oddly, I requested the book before I requested Rutland
Place, but that's in transit and The Princess Within
is still Request Pending.

Let me know if you want me to release it and I'll do
so right away. smile

Cindy