[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being edited

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

Katie,

If that's the title of the book and not a part of a
book, and if the author reallay is Dale Carnegie, it's
not in any of my libraries, nor do I find it on
amazon.com

I remember you asking about it before and I was
looking forward to helping you because I could use the
hints, but I couldn't find the book then, either.
Sometimes I can figure out missing words from
context--it's some weird talent I have like spotting
four-leaf-clovers in a field of clover--but I can't
help with missing pages.

Cindy