[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being edited

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:14:47 -0500

Jill,

You're not mistaken.  Here's the title for the section where the
instructions discuss validation: Checking and editing the file.  It's being
fixed in the next release.  Hopefully the new instructions can be finished
soon now that Jennifer and John have been hired and begun work.

BTW, John is supposed to start today.

Gerald